1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Best HTC Device for me?

Discussion in 'HTC' started by JccageX2, Aug 28, 2010.

1. JccageX2

JccageX2 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2010
    Hey guys. I'm sorta experienced with Android (I've had a HTC Hero, a G1, and a LG GW620) And I'm currently on a Galaxy Spica.

I'm basically looking for a high endish phone, running Android obviously. I want a big screen, preferably Sense UI, And AT LEAST Android 2.1 with a hopeful 2.2 update. I want a good GPU (hoping to run some good games) and something more powerful then my Spica.

Also, Anyone know about HTC Leo (HD2) Android? I know its been ported, but does anyone know if there is a fully working stable port for it? HD2 would be a amazing phone for me, or the EVO, but that's not available here in the U.K.

So yeah, thanks guys :)

Advertisement

2. Anthony1

Anthony1 Android Enthusiast

Jan 5, 2010
    Luton UK
    You'll probably be better off waiting for the Desire HD. It's supposed to be releasing in a couple of months according to strong rumours.

A guy at work has got an HTC HD2 running android. I've no idea about all the ins and outs, as I haven't investigated, but it's definitely possible if you can't wait for the Desire HD

3. I recommend you to to get HD2. It has beautiful display and powerful processor!

4. JccageX2

JccageX2 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2010
    Desire HD? What's the Specs on that?

Also, anyone know about the Xperia X10?

5. sanchezkk

sanchezkk Newbie

Nov 2, 2010
    Hey Guys, :thinking:

I am a new smartphone wannabe user and what do you think of the Stock Froyo HTC G2? I looked at the Samsung Vibrant which are both run on T-Mobile's network. I am so undecided between the two. They both have great features. I cannot find enough negatives in just one to justify my chioce. Can someone please advise?

Just in case you wonder, I am not an iPhone user and never be one.

Thanks in advance :eek:

6. jroidOes

jroidOes Newbie

Jan 1, 2011
    North carolina
    HTC Incredible is the best and so is the HTC Thunderbolt

7. pyritkiller

pyritkiller Lurker

Dec 6, 2010
    The Desire HD is a wicked phone in my opinion...fast and nice big ol' screen.

sanchezkk: Samsung Vibrant is pretty cool, but it's been getting a bad rep lately..I would wait and see if it is getting 2.2 for sure, if not pick up a G2. I got a Desire Z (Different name, same phone) It's pretty awesome :)

All and all though, just try them both out, it's the only sure way to know.