• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Instant Message App.

Nimbuzz.

It combines skype/aim/yahoo/msn/facebook/myspace/icq and a few others.

Please do a search next time, I've answered this question 4 times already.

Tapatalk. Samsung Moment. Yep.

No one forced you to reply... on the other hand some of us are happy to give the answers if we have them. Try Meebo, eBuddy or Nimbuzz. eBuddy is my favorite but try them and see what appeals to you. Once again, thanks for asking your question.

Upvote 0
Nimbuzz.

It combines skype/aim/yahoo/msn/facebook/myspace/icq and a few others.

Please do a search next time, I've answered this question 4 times a

No one forced you to reply... on the other hand some of us are happy to give the answers if we have them. Try Meebo, eBuddy or Nimbuzz. eBuddy is my favorite but try them and see what appeals to you. Once again, thanks for asking your question.

Posting 100 threads with the same question is not only lazy, it makes it that much harder to finds threads with other issues that need solving. Notice I answered his question to boot.

Upvote 0
The nimbuzz interface works just fine.... your taste is not everyone's taste. Kind of a trivial complaint for an app that does so much.

I don't hav

So... it's good with battery life, then?

Honestly I don't notice much battery drain. But you have to make sure you "back out" to exit instead of just using home. Hell you might not even have to do that, but I think it helps. And it stays in the background instead of active, so I think it does help.(speculation though!) But as for bettery drain I leave mine on all day, and unless I'm browsing or streaming, battery lasts 12 hours with it on. User experience may vary, though. Like some have said some people like meebo and ebuddy too, so i'd try all three and see what fits best for you. Other ones like helloim are crap, fc's constantly. When I tried meebo, it did drain my battery pretty good though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones