1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Best LED Notification app?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Matrix Leader, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Matrix Leader

Matrix Leader Android Enthusiast

Is Lightflow the best or is there something better?

I want it to also be compatible with teh jelleh bean :D

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Adauth

Adauth Android Expert

I haven't come across anything better than lightflow.

3. gtbarry

gtbarry Android Expert

I have been using Lightflow on Jelly Bean (4.1.1) for over a month now and it works perfectly fine.

4. Wide_opeN

Wide_opeN Newbie

Can anyone confirm whether or not the LED issue has been resolved for Chomp on the SG3!?

5. Matrix Leader

Matrix Leader Android Enthusiast

I was just about to buy it when I read the reviews, there are numerous users saying the app sometimes need to be started manually after a reboot, some say not working on Jelly Bean, some say the missed call notification doesn't work, others say its nto compatible with Whatsapp

with all these problems, how is this the best? sounds like a huge buggy app rather tan the best LED notification app :(

6. gtbarry

gtbarry Android Expert

If you are referring to Lightflow, my focus group of one says that Lightflow works perfectly on Jelly Bean. I am using a Galaxy Nexus unlocked on t-mobile and running Android 4.1.1.

I have removed my battery and restarted the phone on two occasions since installing Lightflow and I have not once had to restart Lightflow. I don't believe I have ever missed a notification. Unless MAYBE if a call or text came in while I was active on the device. Regarding Whatsapp, it is a part of the free Lightflow version that I use, and I once again, don't believe I have missed a notification.

Matrix Leader likes this.
  7. lexluthor

lexluthor Android Expert

Lightflow on my SGS3 running JB. Don't think anything else is close to it.