• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Best lg motion custom ROM?

This should be in the all things Root section. I'm currently running Bobz cm10 with johnny's pac on it though.

Johnny's paranoid port fixes back light and proximity sensor, but I think you have to use inverted mms to get mms and sms to work because i lost sms when I installed it.

Swainswith posted a working fix for gps as well.

Upvote 0
i use a custom bobz with all the fixes and liquid smooth and it's all the shizz and then some. my gps is perfect and my phone is cool as a cucumber. but i cant post what i got because bobz doesn't allow mirrors and cooked roms.

Hey, man, I'm using pgs cm / liquid smooth port on C firmware and after dealing with all sorts of data/ overheating issues, I now have a constant gps issue. I haven't flashed any fixes because I thought they were worked in on pgs build. Any suggestions? Turned gps off and rebooted, and it has cooled down for now, but I tend to use it for a lot of things... Im getting ready to unbrick back to stock /root cuz im tired of the issues, lol...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones