• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best 'live blogging' solution

danarchy

Aug 25, 2010
I am going to attend an expo in a few weeks, and would like to 'live blog' about it. I basically want to post updates somewhere, and include some pictures taken with my Droid.

Right now, it looks like the built-in twitter client will be an acceptable solution, since my site is on twitter already, and it's very easy to upload pictures within the tweet (uses TwitPic). That said, I am always looking for something better. My main concern with the twitter approach is that I have no control of the pictures once uploaded (so I can't delete them)

I noticed there are some great solutions for the iPhone, but was hoping you guys could recommend some alternatives, just in case. It doesn't have to be free perse, but it would definitely help ;)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones