Best live sports scores app

kmf

Android Enthusiast
I mostly use Score Mobile (which continues to improve) to keep track of many of the major sports scores and news, along with the PGA Tour App for Android. What does everybody else use and why?

lordmaxx

Android Enthusiast
I like both ESPN Scorecenter and Sportstap. ESPN's allows you to pick particular team or sports or conferences to follow. Sportstap has favorite teams, both have good interfaces and decent widgets. Also both are free so give them a try!

taxiron1

Are you watching this ? is the best (IMO) sports score app. It also allows tells you which ongoing games are Hot, Good, must watch, and even has a feature that will sync with certain cable boxes and tune into that game. Plus it allows you to set options to only get scores from sports you follow.

Awesome app for a sports addict

lexluthor

Android Expert
Are you watching this ? is the best (IMO) sports score app. It also allows tells you which ongoing games are Hot, Good, must watch, and even has a feature that will sync with certain cable boxes and tune into that game. Plus it allows you to set options to only get scores from sports you follow.

Awesome app for a sports addict
Sounds a little like Thuuz, which notifies you of hot games in sports you are following, plus provides ability to view game scoreboards.

Still using Android Live Scores, now Yahoo! Sportacular. It's been very stable for a long time now.

ESPN finally added game score notifications, but they don't allow you to turn off the audio or vibrate notifications, so that's a deal breaker. I can't possibly even comprehend how dumb a developer has to be to not include that simple functionality.