• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best looking phone out there?

I like the look of the razor maxx, but I have never particularly thought that the iphone design was all that enticing.
The truth is though, they all look pretty amazing when they are brand new, out of box.
Another thing I don't get is how you can describe a phone as sexy.:thinking:

Me neither. I always chuckle when I hear that term thrown around when talking about techy stuff.

Upvote 0
Just trying to make the connection between the things you find sexy, and sex. Makes no sense to me.

I guess you have to think like a male on this one. The object in question (whether it be a car or a phone) is personified to be a sexy woman.

I like the Sony Xperia (posted above), but sometimes I think that if it weren't for the stock background image, I might not like it as much. It was a good choice for the photoshoot.

Upvote 0
This one is boss:
goldvish-illusion.jpg

And, it can be yours for only $1,000,000.00. I hear it plays Snake though.

Ah Goldvish...now they produce really beautiful phones.
224312,xcitefun-goldvish-piece-unique.jpg

I believe they can play Snake and Space Impact.

Upvote 0
At one time I thought the Nokia on the right looked pretty cool. I'll bet it took a while to get used to the U shaped dial pad thou. And yes, the one on the left is the fugliest phone I've ever seen too.
nokia.s.jpg

For current phones, the side view of the upcoming Razr HD has me intrigued. Kinda reminds me of the iPhone (black front & back and sliver middle. Bet Apple sues them too.
Razr-hd-leak.jpg

So do these sexy things make you want to have sex with the item or just have sex in general?

That reminds me of a Buffy quote:

Cordelia - "Well, does looking at guns make YOU wanna have sex?"
Xander - "I'm 17. Looking at linoleum makes me wanna have sex!"

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones