1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Best model iOttie car mount?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by SMWAS, Feb 26, 2015.

1. SMWAS

SMWAS Newbie

It looks like a lot of you are happy with various iOttie car mounts for your Turbos, but I see that folks are using different models. Any preferences among the models, particularly between the iOttie Easy One Touch 2 and the iOttie Easy One Touch XL? I am just using the Cimo [X] Premium Slim TPU case if that makes a difference.

Thanks much.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. kmf

kmf Android Enthusiast

I am using the Easy Flex Wireless. Not sure why I ordered it instead of the Easy One Touch2 or the One Touch XL. But the Easy Flex Wireless works just fine for me.

SMWAS likes this.
  3. doogald

doogald Extreme Android User

I have the Easy One Touch (original) in one car and the Easy One Touch XL in the car I drive most, and for a Droid Maxx the smaller one is barely able to hold the phone with a minimal case. The One Touch 2, though, should be fine - they say it can hold a phone as wide as 3.2", and the Turbo is 2.89".

SMWAS likes this.
  4. Q URBO

Q URBO Lurker

i just took my griffth car mount that was for maxx i removed the top rubber and trimmed some more of the bottom rubber, heated the top lip to open up a little more so the turbo isn't so hard to put it and out with the rubber case on. but turo don't go into car mode.

5. doogald

I don't think the turbo has a car mode app on it.

6. thisisnascar

thisisnascar Well-Known Member

This mount does not work well if you're using the Verizon Belt-Clip Combo with Kickstand package. The device just barely grips the phone. I returned the XL version because of this.

7. doogald

I haven't tried it myself yet, but the new iOttie Qi charging mount also looks interesting. I do like the OneTouch system (which the Qi charging mount doesn't use) but the wireless charging may be worth it. I'm still thinking about it.

Motorola Droid Turbo Forum

The Motorola Droid Turbo release date was October 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.2" inch screen, 21MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 805 processor, and 3900mAh battery.

October 2014
Release Date
Reviews