• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Motherboard for i7

Yeah, forgot that... 1366

The Gigabyte looks good, and a decent price... but I'm worried about the 23% (out of 600+ reviews) 1 star reviews.

I just got burned on an AsRock board that went out right after the warranty was up, so I really want something reliable. Dropping a few hundred bucks for a MB every year isn't what I want to do.

Upvote 0
Yeah, forgot that... 1366

The Gigabyte looks good, and a decent price... but I'm worried about the 23% (out of 600+ reviews) 1 star reviews.

I just got burned on an AsRock board that went out right after the warranty was up, so I really want something reliable. Dropping a few hundred bucks for a MB every year isn't what I want to do.

I agree with you. I have a Gigabyte mobo and I have zero problems with it since I put it together 2 yrs ago. I typically use ASUS or Gigabyte. I would hate to have one die out on me but if it happens, it happens.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones