• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Mp3 App

I've got to give a shout out to 3, Cubed whatever it's called, it is an amazing MP3 app, and it works on the Incredible even though the app says it doesn't yet, I am more impressed with this app, dude that developed it should license it to HTC or someone like that instead of on the market, it's better than the iphone cover flow and all that.

Upvote 0
I've got to give a shout out to 3, Cubed whatever it's called, it is an amazing MP3 app, and it works on the Incredible even though the app says it doesn't yet, I am more impressed with this app, dude that developed it should license it to HTC or someone like that instead of on the market, it's better than the iphone cover flow and all that.

Umm why? Phone exclusivity is a BAD thing. Why shouldn't everyone be able to use this?

Tapatalk. Samsung Moment. Yep.

Upvote 0
Is there an MP3 app that tracks how many times you've heard each track and that can populate a playlist with the songs I've listened to the least?

I have this function on my Mp3 player and it's awesome for making every song that goes on a playlist be something I haven't heard recently. It's the one function that's keeping me from leaving the mp3 player at home and switching to the Android to be my music player.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones