1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Best music player

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by TeachMe, May 3, 2012.

1. TeachMe

TeachMe Android Enthusiast

Hey guys I am looking for a music app to play mp3 o my phone. I want to be able to make playlist and go random shuffle of the playlist or the whole folder. So what's the best music apps. Making playlist from pc for the phone would be a plus. Thanks for ideas in advance.

2. Loota

Loota Android Enthusiast

I use googles play music app.. streams all your music to your phone from their servers if you upload your music.. I believe it supports playlists... I don't use them but you can manage your collection from a pc. It also supports shuffle

3. chevanlol360

chevanlol360 Android Expert

I use player pro, but Loota how did u enable that service? Where do i start lol i hate spotify.

4. Loota

Loota Android Enthusiast

chevanlol360 likes this.
  5. g24indian

g24indian Lurker

hey if you are looking for a simple to use and super shuffling mp3 player , go for " shuffle music player by khannasahab " its shuffling methodology is just awesome!
    it is more or less like a mp3 player, try it . . its free

6. sjvirchow

sjvirchow Member

DoubleTwist is pretty nice.

7. CellBlock420

CellBlock420 Well-Known Member

By far I feel the best mp3 player is power amp. You can make playlists, shuffle, repeat and it has a pre amp that allows you to boost the volume a bit more. Its really a great player.

8. gkak

gkak Well-Known Member

ttpod is great. is themeable, shake to skip songs, head phone controls, built in equalizer etc, lyrics/album art download option etc.

Samsung Transform Ultra Forum

The Samsung Transform Ultra release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 3MP camera, 128GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews