• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best News App?

For me, it's Flipboard. I like how you can choose specific websites, or aggregate feeds based on topics. I also like the page flipping gimmick, though I think more sites need to support that. Oddly enough, I also pair it with Pocket, which I use for sites that I *really* want to read as I am assured that I won't miss anything by what goes into it. With Flipboard, I use that more for browsing vs Pocket which I use for subscribing.

Upvote 0
My favourite is Pulse. Tried Flipboard for a while, but Pulse just seems to work better for me. I add my favourite news feeds to it and it is my daily newspaper/magazine.

I was the opposite of this poster. I tried both Flipboard and Pulse and I like Flipboard better. Pulse was very good though. I just like the flipping pages feel better - it just seems natural on my phone (RAZR MAXX HD).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones