• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best non slippery case for gs5?

I have always dropped my phones because of them being slippery. So when I went shopping for a case not only did it need to be non-slippery it need to have some shock resistance to it. I looked a several before getting a Pure-gear Dualtek case it's rubber and has a shock mount under the phone. The down side is it's hard to put in your pocket.

Upvote 0
I got my s5 and ordered a slim armour case for it. It is just too slippery. I have a case mate tough on my s3 and love it but tge reviews for s5 said didnt fit and were dissapointed. Who makes a case that is dual layer with some grip?

Scroll down all the way to my GS5 case reviews: http://androidforums.com/threads/twister-reviews-of-android-accessories-and-gadgets.796475/

I have tested a ton of cases for many phones, and so far the best one is still from UAG. For GS5, considering it's a year old phone, you can get them really cheap now. Still have it on one of our phones, and it looks like brand new after a year of heavy abuse.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones