• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Best option for hour-by-hour weather?

I have to recommend WeatherBug simply because it gives you the option to chose how often you want it to update. Theres another free app called weatherbug locator than you should download also to enable it to follow you if you travel. I go from Los Angeles to San Diego on a weekly basis and it really helps to have it follow me. If it's hour-by-hour accuracy, go with WB. Go with the free one too, if there's a paid option.

Weather Channel, like above posters have said, have a better forecast system that gives you weather up to 10 days in advance, but my answer is based on you asking for hour-by-hour accuracy.

Upvote 0
I have heard complaints about HTC's weather/combination not automatically updating since I started following these forums when I first got my Droid ERIS. When I bought the DINC and started following those forums, I heard the same exact complaints. Weird thing is my DINC does update the weather hourly all by its lonesome. Anyone else notice this?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones