1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Best phone call app?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Raimond42, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Raimond42

Raimond42 Newbie
    None

May 14, 2011
    Self-employed, Student
    Southern California, Palm Springs area
    I just got my EVO 4G yesterday, really impressed so far. :)

I had a missed call today and when I tried to retrieve the number it was not a easy task for me.

I could spend hours trying out each app to manage this task. I want to inquire from the more experienced users what is the best app to manage not only my missed calls but the entire call log?

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement

2. rbasusparky

rbasusparky Well-Known Member
    None

Apr 3, 2011
    I use "CallTrack" (asterdroid mobile) to log all my incoming, outgoing, and missed calls to my google calendar (set up another google calendar called "Call Log" on your google account as you can have multiple calendars for a particular google account and keep your call logs separate from your main google calendar). It's very useful to retrieve a particular phone number as you can search for it for that particular date, phone numbers with that area code as well as logon through any PC to access your google calendar through any browser even if you don't have your phone, especially if you had left it somewhere else. It's especially useful if you have to log your phone calls to keep track of who you talked with, the description of the call, and the length of the call for client service reasons. By the way, since it logs to a calendar, you can use any calendar app to retrieve the call log information by adding the calendar to the list of calendars your calendar app syncs with.

https://market.android.com/details?id=app.calltrack&feature=search_result

Another very useful app that I use related to phone calls is "Call Confirm" (7Bit) which asks whether the call is exactly you intended before any phone call is dialed. You will not make accidental calls. It brings up a confirm dialog on any calls and displays the phone number, photo and contact name.

https://market.android.com/details?id=net.nanabit.callconfirm&feature=search_result

3. reliagility

reliagility Lurker
    None

Mar 30, 2012