• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

best phone in the world. a few questions though

n4th4nr1ch

Lurker
Jun 19, 2010
Let me start off by saying: you've got anew believer. This phone has changed the world. All the previous iPhone killers have not managed. This is the first phone I know of to really shatter the hardware and software of the iPhone. I will continue to vote with my wallet for Android products.

Anyways as all tech goes there are questions.
Friend stream only seems to have Facebook.I do find a common themes with apps. There doesn't seem to be an app that does it all when it comes to social networking. Right now I have about 4-5 apps just for the various online networks.

Is there an app which has all of this?
Yahoo,buzz,Facebook,linkedin,MySpace,Google talk,xmpp chat,etc
Including status updates, IMing and video chat where available?

I'm assuming that's a no. So anyways, what app should I be using to video chat with people? I really want to get some use out of the front cam.

Also, I see there are now batteries with more juice. Can it be expected there will be even higher capacity by the end of the year?

I have more questions but there are good for now

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones