• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Phone?

The Best Phone is the Samsung Mythic, a quad-core Z7 5.6Ghz CPU, with 2GB RAM, and 32GB internal storage, along with a 16GB microSD card slot, and a sonic bluetooth vpn modulator.

It's coming Q4 this year, and will be around $649 with a 3 year contract. I'm going to snap it up when it arrives.

;)

That's probably the best phone, but if that phone is too expensive for your blood look into these phones.

Samsung Galaxy S Series
iPhone4
DroidX
Droid2
Incredible
HTC EVO

Reactions: AndroidSPCS
Upvote 0
Id get this as soon as it comes out. It comes with a 3lb battery, and can download the 1980's at lightning speeds.

RUDI_KROLLOP.JPG

Upvote 0
The Best Phone is the Samsung Mythic, a quad-core Z7 5.6Ghz CPU, with 2GB RAM, and 32GB internal storage, along with a 16GB microSD card slot, and a sonic bluetooth vpn modulator.

It's coming Q4 this year, and will be around $649 with a 3 year contract. I'm going to snap it up when it arrives.

;)
It seems this phone goes to AT&T. Do you know if there is a Verizon variant in the pipeline?

Upvote 0

;)

Even a quad core CPU on a desktop has trouble handling above 4.5 GHZ, I find this phone to be unrealistic.

Though it will be a crazy time when phones are capable of this in the future, which I'm sure they will be eventually.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones