• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

best place for purchasing SD card?

Jul 5, 2010
any1? where can I get SD card for the cheapest/best class combo? I'm thinking amazon? but just want to make sure I haven't considered other options...

prefferably 32gb if affordable, but if it's 4x the price of 16gb not worth it:)

thanks in advance, n sorry in advance if this is a commercial site request post....

be careful about buying sd cards on ebay, epecially the 32gb ones. some people have purchased these cards, even the 16gb cards on ebay and even though they say they are 16gb or 32 gb they only have 2gb of avail space. its not worth the trouble.

i went into radio shack the other day and picked up a 16gb for my evo. they didnt have any 32gb ones. it must have been my lucky day because all sd cards were on a crazy sale! i got the 16gb for 54.99, it was originally 99.99. not too shabby.

so to answer your question, the best place for purchasing a sd card would deff not be ebay. amazon has some great deals, especially the cards with the adapter. the adapter does come in handy

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones