• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best place to pickup new Zenithink

Dvalin21

Sep 29, 2010
Oklahoma
Ok everyone, I was originally going to pickup my Zenithink tablet from www.zenithink.us, but the deal that they had is now gone. I don't want to pay 250 dollars for just a tablet and an extra 8gb. If I have to pay 250, I would at least like to have a case AND sdcard with it, and a one year warranty. I would appreciate it, and I'm sure so would others if everyone would please post links from where they purchased their devices. Thanks in advance

Ok everyone, I was originally going to pickup my Zenithink tablet from www.zenithink.us, but the deal that they had is now gone. I don't want to pay 250 dollars for just a tablet and an extra 8gb. If I have to pay 250, I would at least like to have a case AND sdcard with it, and a one year warranty. I would appreciate it, and I'm sure so would others if everyone would please post links from where they purchased their devices. Thanks in advance

Only US supplier I know of for this is Flat Computing for $199;

Flat Computing, LLC - FlatPad A10

One of my tablets I got from them in early days when they were selling for $320...

This is now their old line and if in stock ships from Texas, else I suspect would be drop shipped from China... they got burned on the misinformation about the CPU in the initial release of these tablets so are moving to a new supplier for their A10T tablet (re-labeled Malata SMB-A1002 Tegra A9 tablet for $395)...

Best prices I've seen from China would get you same thing for ~$175 from various dealers but for $25 I'd rather get it in US to avoid any import hassles and have a US company to return it too if needed...

Upvote 0
ditto

bought mine 3 weeks ago from FC $216 shipped to FL ordered on fri received it monday.

tab works GREAT, worked good out of the box, installed the 1013 FW and now it works GREAT

I'm holding off on the 1020 because ZT factory is stating 2.2 on 10/31

one thing about FC their communication BLOWS

I emailed the 3 times after I ordered and received NOTHING back until I threatened to charge back the sale.

now to be honest the questions were all about their shipping (they CLAIM if you get in before 4pm they will ship the same day, I did order before 4 and they didnt ship until monday)

so its not like anything was broken, I was just being pissy

j

Upvote 0
I just notice that the tablet from Flatcomputing says it carries the RMv6-compatible processor. Is this just another name for the ARM11 or is this a better one?

Same beasty... it's actually a ZT180 proc which equates to an 1GHz ARM11 and supports/uses v6 instruction set. The misinformation that caused issues when frst released was that ZT180 equated to an Cortex A8 which supports v7 instruction set and thus would be faster...

Upvote 0
Read a lot about Zenithink tab on this forum and others. Seems Zenithink tab is a good one, isn't it? So I add it to my option list recently.
I also want to know where the best place is to find deals about this tab, and some folks mentioned it would be cheaper to pick up directly from china as Zenithink is a china brands. Is it true? Searched on a comparison site, Zenithink tablet, and found the prices differ from different companies. So, anyone are familiar with these?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones