• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Best portable charging station! Never be without battery again!

Calling it out? No. He was being nice, and you were being an ass. My 'understand' question came off a little rude even though it wasn't meant to be.

My apologies for hurting your feelings. My post came off a little rude even though it wasn't meant to be. It was intended to be informative.

You are absolutely correct that I should have read to the very end of the thread before posting. I shall try to remember that for the future.

Upvote 0
Yayyy, can everyone hold hands and smooch now?

that's funny lol
smile.gif

Upvote 0
No feelings hurt. Just pointing it out. I have a habit of being a bit blunt too :) And I get called out on it, so it's all good.
My apologies for hurting your feelings. My post came off a little rude even though it wasn't meant to be. It was intended to be informative.

You are absolutely correct that I should have read to the very end of the thread before posting. I shall try to remember that for the future.

Upvote 0
I use a four battery to usb I bought from monoprice for like $1.99. I use four envelopes which give me 2200 mah @5v (4x1.4v @2200 mah in series) . essentially it is the lazy man'se DIY minty.

these backup chargers make sense if you away from car and people in household have different phones or a few different personal devices. I you have several of the same model or just one phone it seems better to simply get a few spare batteries made for the phone

Can't seem to find that "four battery to usb" on the monoprice website....can you provide a link? Thanks.....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones