1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Best powerpoint presentation viewer

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Conzo427, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Conzo427

Conzo427 Newbie
    None

May 23, 2011
    I have a presentation that I am performing today and I just loaded the PowerPoint onto my new xoom and i am realizing that the PowerPoint viewer preloaded is sub-par. Are there any good PowerPoint viewers available for android. As an added bonus it would be nice to be able to change slides on the tablet and view notes from my andoid phone.

Please help! I am in a bind as my meeting to present this material is today!

Advertisement

2. RyanB

RyanB Guest
    None
    I don't have a tablet, so I can't comment on how well they function, but you have two major choices (and probably other tertiary ones if you dig around in the Market): Quick Office and Documents to Go. You'll have to read some reviews to see which performs better on the Xoom, but both are capable of viewing Power Point. IIRC, Adobe offers their own for free.

3. Lanceja

Lanceja Lurker
    None

Jan 15, 2012
    I have the same problem . . . I need to use PowerPoint for presentations (from my Toshiba Thrive), and need it to look and build exactly like it does on the laptop. I've tried Smart Office and Quick Office, and both are deficient. I haven't tried Docs to Go yet.

Someone showed a presentation on their iPad, and it looked real good from what I saw. I want that. If anyone can find a good solution, let me know.