1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Best price off contract?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Shadowsnake, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Shadowsnake

Shadowsnake Newbie

Would like to know is there any better price off contract than Sprint, Sprint listed at 499.99.

2. Sim-X

Sim-X Member

I just got one off eBay for a friend for $496 shipped brand new plus you get eBay bucks 2% back. No deals out there when not renewing a contract since that's where they can afford to give you the deal. Plus sprint.com charges a $36 activation fee now plus almost $50 in taxes. No thanks. I went to the checkout page and it showed a $36 activation may be applied. Not sure if it would for sure be charged or not since your paying full retail for the phone but the one on eBay has a clean ESN so will be a standard ESN swap no fee for that. Just be careful buying on eBay buy from someone with decent feedback. A lot of the lower ones are scam auctions which you are covered under paypal but it's just a hassle to deal with.

If you wait a few months prices will drop but usually the latest phone off contract not 2 many deals to go around.

Good Luck

Oh yea if you don't wanna risk eBay go with AmazonWirless. They have it for $529 off contract free 2 day shipping no tax most places. I actually had it on pre-order there but they won't have it in stock for at least a week so I canceled the order. Not sure about the activation fee but most of the big online stores were higher than amazon. So almost $90 cheaper on eBay plus 2% back vs going to Sprint and paying full retail.

Samsung Epic 4G Touch Forum

The Samsung Epic 4G Touch release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.52" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1800mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews