1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Best profiles app

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by smpross, Jan 7, 2013.

1. smpross

smpross Member

What are people using to change settings at night. I am not crazy about the Blocking that comes with the Note 2 and Llama is too much of a pain. I use to use smart actions on my droid Bionic and liked that one.

Anyone have other suggestions?

2. JustDriftin

JustDriftin Well-Known Member

I use Silent Time, it is set by time and is automatic and also allows for "exceptions". I have used Quick Profiles in the past but you have to activate it when you want it on.

3. Corki2

Corki2 Android Enthusiast

I use Audio Control. It has tons of customizable widgets and it works great. I use a quick glance widget (#1) so I can see all my volumes and a profile widget (#2) with my custom profiles that I can click to change. I also have a schedule for my custom night mode. It activates at my chosen time at night and then I set another to activate in the morning.
    uploadfromtaptalk1357576123252.jpg

4. Methos1979

Methos1979 Android Enthusiast

5. nochedelmono

nochedelmono Lurker

Try Automagic. Far easier than Tasker and far more flexible than Llama, AutomateIt, Locale. It can do almost everything and has a simple flow chart interface.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 3100mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews