1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Best Radio Rom for MoDaCo 2.3 on Orange UK?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by PhotoGroupie, Sep 28, 2009.

1. PhotoGroupie

PhotoGroupie New Member

Sep 14, 2009
    This is pretty much a carbon copy of the threrad i posted over @ xda, but since there has been no reply there i thought id try my luck here :)

Having a few issues with wifi connectivity (which admittedly could be down to my router) so i thought id try updating my Hero's Radio Rom. Just wanted to clear up a few things before proceeding:

• What is difference between 63.18.55.06EU_6.35.06.18 and 63.18.55.06FU_6.35.07.08?
    • To apply the update do i simply rename the Rom archive update.zip and update as normal?
    • and finally, does anyone have experience with the above rom on Orange? No issues with HSPDA / GPRS / Wifi connectivity?

I know it's a fair amount to ask, but i always like to make sure im going about things right. Especially when it comes to my tech :)

Thanks

Advertisement

2. Slug

Slug Check six!

Aug 1, 2009
    Male
    Mobile phone retail
    Inverness, UK
    Yes, or leave it as-is and select the option below (use any zip) in the recovery screen.

I've stuck with 6.35.06.18 and it's working fine, so I saw no reason to change. Sorry. The only info I know about 6.35.07.08 was that it was dumped from the Russian 2.73.xxx.x ROM.

3. PhotoGroupie

PhotoGroupie New Member

Sep 14, 2009
    Thanks for the reply. May as well update using the EU rom and see what happens. I have a copy of my current version to rollback to in case anything goes wrong anyway :)

Tags: