• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root best rom for me?

cafolla1

Dec 22, 2009
hello all, new to the EVO. coming from a hero, it was rooted, and i was running on Zen rom.. I really liked this rom, I liked the interface, and the landscape rosie capabilities, with the espresso look. I need something stable, with good battery life, and hopefully with looks I like Ive looked around alot, but there are so many out there, and im so overwhelmed with the choices

there is a grip out there... I my self am thinking about the new kings GB still trying to read its whole thread......but as far as stable and good bat.... I love kings unleashed ultra roms.. have never had a problem with r3.....moderate use I get good day and a half 2 days unless I use the wifi tether alot.. that really kills my battery....

Upvote 0
Ok I was re reading your post....lol... sounds like you are content with your current rom.... so whats your question???????or may be just wanting to know whats hot right now.... well the buzz right now is the new 2.3 its not a sense Rom but is supposed to be really nice and under clocked be just as fast as Mik or the current king Sence Rom R3.. which is what I am switching from.. there are two big issues though... Gps requires a time consuming tweak and Voice Mail is jacked but there is a fix working on that right now....

Upvote 0
Ok I was re reading your post....lol... sounds like you are content with your current rom.... so whats your question???????or may be just wanting to know whats hot right now.... well the buzz right now is the new 2.3 its not a sense Rom but is supposed to be really nice and under clocked be just as fast as Mik or the current king Sence Rom R3.. which is what I am switching from.. there are two big issues though... Gps requires a time consuming tweak and Voice Mail is jacked but there is a fix working on that right now....
Well, not all people have an issue with GPS, but some do. I have always used Google Voice, but yeah, I've heard the Sprint VVM can be jacked up. I don't see what the advantage is to using Sprint's VVM over GV though. I have used GV since almost the very beginning of having an Evo.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones