1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Best Rom for video Recording?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by techspark, Dec 31, 2011.

1. techspark

techspark Newbie

Hi guys,

I know there are a couple of related threads, but they are quite old and do not have the info i m looking at.

I have a couple of ocassions in my locality for new year and i cannot afford to miss them and my evo 4g is the only camcorder that i have.

So i want to know which is the rom that has the best video recording capabilities.

I m currently on stock(unrooted) 2.2 (yes i know i m a generation behind but i never felt the need of rooting my phone until today)

The audio quality on the stock is horrible. The video is good but i know my evo is capable of doing better.

So i need a rom that can :

1. Record in 1080p (i saw a rom a couple of months back that had this, not sure if it actually did and how usable it was) I m sure evo can do 1080p because 1080p is nothing but 2mp and evo has an 8mp camera, correct me if i m wront. Also, if it can do 1080p will i need to upgrade to a class 6 or class 10 sd card ?

2. If not 1080p then 720p with excellent audio quality.

Please suggest me the best rom, current user experience will be greatly appreciated. I m okay with any rom(sense, aosp etc) , video recording is the only priority, i dont need any other feature.

All replies will be appreciated. Thank you. Cheers !

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

not sure exactly on picture quality but i think mikg 3.0 does it in 720, but i'm not sure. i do know that it works well.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews