• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Best Samsung Epic 4G Dock

marcs

Lurker
Feb 19, 2011
I have been looking for a good dock for my Epic 4 and was having issues locating one.

All the docks I found were generic standing docks that look cheap or didn't actually work correctly.

Finally I found one that works out perfectly.
Amazon.com: RND Power Solutions Deluxe 2nd Battery Cradle / Desktop Dock / charging station for Samsung Epic 4G: Electronics

I wanted to share this dock because I had such a hard time finding one that fuctions correctly.

Other Docks have the following issues:
1. Can not charge phone and 2nd battery using the AC Adapter at the same time.

2. Not stable. If there was any movement the phone could fall forward.

3. Lock phone while charging. One brand I tried the phone didn't ring when receiving a call.

4. Crome dock: light was annoying and couldn't charge in the bed room. If you want a night light that version is the right one for you

5. Alarm. I had a dock that blasted an alarm that the battery was done charging. Scared the crap out of me in the middle of the night.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones