1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Best Screen Protector for Money

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by gangsterazn, Sep 1, 2011.

1. gangsterazn

gangsterazn Member

Hey guys,

Was just wondering what screen protector I should get. I just recently got the Seidio Active case and I don't think an expensive screen protector is THAT critical. (Just trying to save some money buying a semi expensive case and a cheap screen protector) << if anyone has opinions on that combo let me know. But I have read this thread: http://androidforums.com/htc-droid-incredible-2/350173-seeking-screen-protector.html and was leaning towards the SGP Ultra Crystal or Ultra Fine. They are a bit more pricey than I wanna spend for a case and a screen protector but if anyone has any opinions that would be great. I see some protectors that are like 3$ on amazon but those will probably not be that high quality so I am willing to spend more than that.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. bik2101

bik2101 Well-Known Member

SGP, hands down.
    I've tried a lot - boxwave, phantomskinz, seidio, handhelditems. From all, SGP is the best quality and easiest for a perfect install

HTC Droid Incredible 2 Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible 2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1450mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews