1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Best screen protector for this phone?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by TimesFather, Jul 25, 2017.

1. TimesFather

TimesFather Lurker

Recently moved over to MetroPCS and chose this as their best budget-friendly option. Loving the phone, and I'm decently happy with the case options, but I haven't been successful with screen protectors and am looking for your recommendations. I prefer plastic (matte ideally) over glass, would love something full coverage (or at least to get under the lip of my cases; MetroPCS Flip and Kickstand cases and Incipio case). Thanks in advance!

ZMAX4EVER and abdishakrmohmed like this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. jbar2016

jbar2016 Newbie

i only use supershieldz, they are great protectors and look great on the zmp

3. ZMAX4EVER

ZMAX4EVER Well-Known Member

The ZMAX PRO is a very cool phone for the price, it's nice to hear that you're enjoying it!

I stopped putting screen protectors on my phones several years ago. I've never scratched or broken a screen and I find the feeling of gorilla glass preferable to plastic. Also, the screen is usually sharper without a protector.

If you absolutely need screen protection, you should try looking on Amazon and reading the reviews. Wish I could be more helpful.

4. Jeton

Jeton Newbie

i just got this and i LOOVE it...i used to use the MetroPCS store privacy protector for my old ZMAX but hated it badly, it had the rainbow effect n it peeled off quickly.

now THIS is like the privacy protector i had for my old LG, 4 ways, and the screen looks MUCh sharper, tho dimmer. i believe it slightly color-corrects for cyan-blue overload too.

i like the screen NOW so much that i also bought one of those high-accuracy disc-tip styluses to avoid greasing the screen up as much.

cost me the same as the one for old ZMAX, but far better so better value:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LZ8CXFY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

ZTE Zmax Pro Forum

The ZTE Zmax Pro release date was July 2016. Features and Specs include a 6.0" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 617 processor, and 3400mAh battery.

July 2016
Release Date
Reviews