• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best screen protector for this phone?

TimesFather

Lurker
Jul 25, 2017
Recently moved over to MetroPCS and chose this as their best budget-friendly option. Loving the phone, and I'm decently happy with the case options, but I haven't been successful with screen protectors and am looking for your recommendations. I prefer plastic (matte ideally) over glass, would love something full coverage (or at least to get under the lip of my cases; MetroPCS Flip and Kickstand cases and Incipio case). Thanks in advance!

Recently moved over to MetroPCS and chose this as their best budget-friendly option. Loving the phone, and I'm decently happy with the case options, but I haven't been successful with screen protectors and am looking for your recommendations. I prefer plastic (matte ideally) over glass, would love something full coverage (or at least to get under the lip of my cases; MetroPCS Flip and Kickstand cases and Incipio case). Thanks in advance!

The ZMAX PRO is a very cool phone for the price, it's nice to hear that you're enjoying it!

I stopped putting screen protectors on my phones several years ago. I've never scratched or broken a screen and I find the feeling of gorilla glass preferable to plastic. Also, the screen is usually sharper without a protector.

If you absolutely need screen protection, you should try looking on Amazon and reading the reviews. Wish I could be more helpful.

Upvote 0
i just got this and i LOOVE it...i used to use the MetroPCS store privacy protector for my old ZMAX but hated it badly, it had the rainbow effect n it peeled off quickly.

now THIS is like the privacy protector i had for my old LG, 4 ways, and the screen looks MUCh sharper, tho dimmer. i believe it slightly color-corrects for cyan-blue overload too.

i like the screen NOW so much that i also bought one of those high-accuracy disc-tip styluses to avoid greasing the screen up as much.

cost me the same as the one for old ZMAX, but far better so better value:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LZ8CXFY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones