• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories ~ Best Screen Protector: Zagg, Gadget Guard, etc ~

Xman007

Aug 10, 2010
So my new Droid X! need a screen protector, and hopefully a full-body (invisible protector) also.

What are the BEST choices? And I don't mean the cheap&good, but THE BEST.

I tried & loved the naked screen, so I'd like to have a screen protector as close to the REAL thing as possible. I have a Anti-Glare on it right now, from the store I bought the phone (3 for $10). For now, it protects the screen, and is anti-glare too, but loosing resolution. I'd like the Anti-glare (if possible) without looing resolution. If CLEAR is the best way to go, then I'll get that.

I've been given a gift Gadget Guard protector. Not sure if it's the BEST, so holding it off. Also considering a Full-Body invisible protector.

Thanks for your help and feedback! :)

I like the bodyquardz skins on my dx and macbook pro. Much better than Zagg IMHO. The Zagg has too much of a rubber feel to it and your finger kinda skips instead of sliding. Not to mention 3 of the 4 zagg products I have owned had factory defects (scratches) right out of the box.

I bought a 2-pack of Bodyguardz screen protectors for my DX, the price was right. I don't think I put the first one on right, as it looked like hell after 2-3 weeks. I must have gotten it right with the second one because it still looks just as good as the day I put it on, and it's been on almost 2 weeks. I don't even know it's there.

I'd buy them again.

Upvote 0
+1. Cheaper than a lot of them. Installs super easy. They include 2 protectors instead of one. Crystal clear. Perfectly smooth, feels just like the bare glass. Highly impressed.

They include 2? Where can I get the 2 pkg deal, and best pricing?

Thanks!

P.S: I have unopened Gadget Guard, looks pretty good. Should I use it, sell it, or what?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones