• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Best Screen Protector

splatty

Oct 6, 2010
Without starting any sort of flame war ;) in peoples opinion what is the best protector for the Desire ? I have dropped my phone once and that was enough so wish to ensure my beauty stays prim and proper; so would welcome ideas about a nice case as-well.

TIA

Without starting any sort of flame war ;) in peoples opinion what is the best protector for the Desire ? I have dropped my phone once and that was enough so wish to ensure my beauty stays prim and proper; so would welcome ideas about a nice case as-well.

TIA

Dude go amazon.co.uk and grab any screen protector that has had average reviews, i baught 5 from there with quite good reviews and this one strip has been on my phone for 2 months now and doesn't show any sign of coming off, plus i can't even tell theresa protector on the screen, dropped my phone and go scratch on the protector but screen is freaking untouched, awesome!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones