• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Best screen protector?

I am completely anal about my screen protectors. I hate any bubbles or flaws. That's probably why I hate the Zagg, it's so hard to get it on perfectly. The best part about the Clarivue is that if you end up with some lint or something underneath it you can pull it up slightly (I do this by sticking a piece of tape just on the edge I want to lift) and then slide a second piece of tape between the screen and the protector to lift the dust and then reapply. Works like a charm!

Upvote 0
I bought THESE for my Eris off eBay. They fit the entire screen, were easy to get on, and slick just like the screen. I can't really tell its there. Oh yeah.. they're cheap :)

I had bought some before this that were made out of a silicon like material which was tacky. Hard to describe. I would put my finger on the screen, and it wasn't smooth. Ever tried to dance in tennis shoes? It was like that. You can do it, but feels like you're stuck to the floor.

/back to lurking

Just bought the one you suggested. Hopefully I like it as much as you do.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones