• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root best sense rom out?

LOL garnto it looks like the best Sense rom out currently is all of them, perhaps you should just flash one to try it out for a while, after a few days make a backup and flash another. I am sure after a few you will find your daily driver.

I'm beginning to get that feeling lol. oh darn, looks like I will have to download and try them all

Upvote 0
I have tried [Gb][2.11.605.5][Sense3.0]Bamf Forever 1.10, [Rom] [Mikroms] Gingeritis 3D V1.07, [ROM] +++ Liquid Smooth VigorSense v1.0 +++, [Rom][Gb] Skyraider Zeus 1.3 Bolt [2.11.605.5], [ROM] +++ Liquid Smooth ROMS 3.0 FOR MULTIPLE DEVICES +++ ,
[ROM][08.06.11] Liquid/Liquidzgrl Thundersense v1.8 Release, SHIFTS3NS3, and a couple of Aosp roms. I like Gingeritis 3D the best. A close second and third would be VigorSense and Skyraider. Watch out you don't become a flash-aholic like me.

Upvote 0
how does your MIUI work, no issues? thanks

Besides the known issues, MMS, extended phone settings, and the audio not being quite as clear. Its great, wont be changing anytime soon. Smooth, quick, beautiful, and the best battery life on any ROM I've tried.

With the audio, most people wont notice it. Calls are clear, but audio/video with a pair of quality headphones, you can hear some slight degradation.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones