• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

best smartphone within 30k

• Thread starter Android Question
  • Start date
A

Android Question

i want to buy a new smartphone under 30k budget and i am in a hurry.
my requirments are-
1) good camera
2) large battery
3) good screen with good ppi
4) minimum of 16 gb rom {better if avaliable with expandable with micro sd}
5) good speaker
6) latest os

plz i am in a hurry, help me guys.

Wow, if I am reading this correctly, 30,000 rupees is ~$500 USD. I would think for that amount you could get a Nexus 4 or SGS III, both of which would meet most of your requirements.

If I am wrong on you base currency or my conversion, post back and let me know or join up using the link in my signature.:)

Good luck getting a new phone

Reactions: Raghavak22
Upvote 0
Wow, if I am reading this correctly, 30,000 rupees is ~$500 USD. I would think for that amount you could get a Nexus 4 or SGS III, both of which would meet most of your requirements.

If I am wrong on you base currency or my conversion, post back and let me know or join up using the link in my signature.:)

Good luck getting a new phone
what about htc one x+

Reactions: Unforgiven
Upvote 0
Thanks for signing up Raghavak22.:)

I don't know to much about the One X+ so I can't offer much information. I have a friend that I think owns one, so I'll ask him to take a look.

Were my numbers close to accurate? That should allow you to purchase almost all but the top of the line devices, so you should have a good selection.

Upvote 0
Thanks for signing up Raghavak22.:)

I don't know to much about the One X+ so I can't offer much information. I have a friend that I think owns one, so I'll ask him to take a look.

Were my numbers close to accurate? That should allow you to purchase almost all but the top of the line devices, so you should have a good selection.
yes ur guess is near .
the thing is i am going for a little trip with my family members tomerrow, so i want it so urgent . and i also herd that nexus 4's camera is not soo good. plz help me,

Upvote 0
I asked some others to have a look. I don't know if it is the camera on the N4 or the poor stock android camera software. I know one of the HTC's has a really nice camera, but I can't for the life of me remember which one.:eek:

The only HTC I ever used was my wifes recently retired Rhyme, and I never really got along with it.:p

Upvote 0
Of all the phones I currently own for myself and my family, probably my son't Note II but I think that is possibly a little large for my taste. I just picked up the Samsung Galaxy S3 for my wife used for ~$300 (a little less) or roughly 18k. If I had to choose between the two, I would take the S3. My GNex is pretty much EOL and I would go for something more modern. Mind you, I only got the Note II and S3 this week, so I have little experience with them.

Upvote 0
yes ur guess is near .
the thing is i am going for a little trip with my family members tomerrow, so i want it so urgent . and i also herd that nexus 4's camera is not soo good. plz help me,
Where is your trip going to be? Do you know what network technology they use? LTE?
The nexus 4 is a great phone, as jhawkk says though the camera isn't as bad as claimed but low light shots are, however it has plenty of available hspa bands for most carriers, and of course its unlocked from the start. Though sadly no official LTE and absolutely none internationally.
The S3 is also a great phone, I had the att version, now have a cdma version for metropcs. Both are good, the camera is great pics come out way nicer then the nexus 4. The htc one x is a decent phone, on par with the S3 I am unfamiliar with the international versions of any of these phones though.

The Nexus 4 camera isn't horrible, but it certainly isn't the best. You'll be happy with most pictures it takes, but anything really zoomed will leave much to be desired.

Upvote 0
I concur on the N4 camera, whilst it's not rubbish, it's not amazing either.

I did have the One X (the One X+'s baby sister) and the camera and software on that knock spots off the N4 camera. It's quick, performs better in low light situations and the burst shot is excellent for taking photo's of moving objects.

If you want to have a look at how the compare quality wise, GSM arena has a pretty good comparison tool here: GSMArena feature labs: The tests - GSMArena.com

Hope that helps. :)

Upvote 0
Where is your trip going to be? Do you know what network technology they use? LTE?
The nexus 4 is a great phone, as jhawkk says though the camera isn't as bad as claimed but low light shots are, however it has plenty of available hspa bands for most carriers, and of course its unlocked from the start. Though sadly no official LTE and absolutely none internationally.
The S3 is also a great phone, I had the att version, now have a cdma version for metropcs. Both are good, the camera is great pics come out way nicer then the nexus 4. The htc one x is a decent phone, on par with the S3 I am unfamiliar with the international versions of any of these phones though.
I am in india
and there is no such connections exist as in usa.
I just want the best phone with above quality i mention on 1 st post .

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones