1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Best Spirit ROM to date for basic user who still wants extra storage; Running CyanogenMod 10

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by JMZ400, Dec 8, 2014.

1. JMZ400

JMZ400 Lurker
    None

Dec 7, 2014
    Male
    Edit: I ended up using the Spirit Unbricking to take the phone back to the Factory Metro Settings. No further help needed.

I'm older and not real tech savvy. I have been on Metro PCS for about 4 years. About a year ago I switched to the GSM network to the LG L9. About 6 months ago the service on my daily 104 mile commute started to decline- several dead spots etc. (Central Florida) After speaking to Metro I learned I could revert back to CDMA and hopefully my issues would correct. So I picked up an LG Spirit from craigslist that in hindsight I have no business owning because it's running on Cyanogenmod which is way more than I need, ever use, or understand!

Issue: I love the phone but don't want to live without LTE, MMS (not working now) and from what I have read Bluetooth (have not yet tried).
    Question: What should I be running to get back to full functionality but still have the extra storage space that these ROMS offer? I've read the threads on most all of them but still don't know if just the "factory" ROM rooted will give me the extra storage. Thank you!

Advertisement

#1 JMZ400, Dec 8, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2014
Tags: