• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Best store for buying parts for smartphone?

Jeff123

Mar 28, 2011
I have a Droid Turbo first generation, I've had that for more than a year and a half.

My battery life had slowly but steadily been decreasing, and so about two months ago I replaced my battery with one that I bought from Repair Universe.

When I replaced the battery, I noticed a nice improvement in the battery life, but this new battery has gone down hill quickly. The battery life is now far worse than the battery I repalced, and today at 5:00 pm my battery was at 14%, even though I had only used my phone for about two hours during the day and I was in an area with excellent phone service.

I need to buy another battery, but I don't want to go with Repair Universe again cause of this. Which stores do you recommend?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones