• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Best syncing strategy with OneDrive

Hello all,
I used to sync my photos "one way" to OneDrive and then move them to other folders there ("Vacation Italy 2021", "Wedding Steven", etc.). Within these folders I have also again created a subfolder for the best photos in each case.
So I had on the one hand on OneDrive a good sorting, on the other hand I could always quickly select by date on the phone.
The whole thing was quite complex back then, now Samsung as far as I understand only allows two-way sync (if I move/delete something on OneDrive it would be moved/deleted offline as well?). What are your best practices here? Can I optimize the order better if necessary (e.g. with tags) with less time effort with board means (either via mobile or on computer with OneDrive).

Best

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones