1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!
  2. We apologize for the disruption in email services! They are sending out now, but there is a backlog, so it may take a little time to catch up.

Best Twitter app

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by eaglesbaby, Sep 30, 2012.

1. eaglesbaby

eaglesbaby Newbie
    None

Jun 26, 2012
    What are your favorites? I am using Plume, and I like it, but it's not perfect. I liked Slices because you could explore categories and channels but it was unstable. Any recommendations?

Advertisement

2. jr0065

jr0065 Well-Known Member
    None

I'm currently back on Twidroyd. I like that it is fairly reliable and it remembers my last position but don't like that it does not preview images at all.
    I liked how social scope (now called scope beta I believe) previewed all images and videos but it would not refresh nor show any alerts for mentions and DMs.

I remember liking Twicca, (I forget why I left it in the first place??).

Let me know if you come across something better as I'm also looking for the best app to use.

3. 9to5cynic

9to5cynic Android Expert
    None

Feb 20, 2011
    /home/
    I've been using tweekdeck pretty exclusively for a while now. It's pretty neat.

4. jr0065

jr0065 Well-Known Member
    None

Tweetdeck doesn't work very well on my Galaxy Nexus, I was unable to mention any of my friends in a tweet. On my older phones there would be a button to select from the list of individuals you were following and mention them; that is missing on GNexus for some reason. :thinking: