1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Best VR game ?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by GatorfanDroid, May 20, 2017.

1. GatorfanDroid

GatorfanDroid Well-Known Member

What are some of the best VR games out there right now ? That are close to free or cheap. I love shooter and sport games. I did get Bait from the free content and a few others to try out yet. Just haven't had time to really dig into game play. .. Also how do I look for certain VR movies experince ? just random movies or certain ones capable ?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Leo_G

Leo_G Lurker

Wouldn't recommend watching movies, too much eyestrain. as in games there aren't many for the controller, there is one burger making game which is fun but that's about it, frankly I'm disappointed at the VR store

sicario146 likes this.
  3. sicario146

sicario146 Lurker

Im thinking on go vr can a cheap one does the work?or i need those spensive oculus?

4. Leo_G

Leo_G Lurker

Well if you want amazing games then you can go and spend 1000 dollars on the htc vive buts that's for PC. If you want one for your s8, well I got the 100 dollar gear VR as a pre-order gift, but I only ever used it a few times then put it down and never picked it up again the (same thing happened with google cardboard). So if yuo just want to try vr go google cardboard, if your really intressted the gear vr with controller is pretty good. If yuor thinking gaming full on. thats the HTC VIVE but only if you have room and beast pc

sicario146 likes this.
  5. TheToddDroid

TheToddDroid Newbie

I've never done VR, and if I did, I'm honestly not sure which game to do that wouldn't be a pain. Plus, I have glasses, so that kind of rules me out for the experience. lol

6. sicario146

sicario146 Lurker

Thank you going order the cheap one to try out but still want the ps4 oculus just too afraid to spend the cash on it then it end up being bad.

7. gringostar17

gringostar17 Newbie

Something worth trying is using the GearVR with PC games. I have mine setup for flight sims (particularly War Thunder), and it's working wonderfully. It's a bit pixelated, but that's to be expected.

8. gringostar17

gringostar17 Newbie

I wear glasses and don't have major issues. They get moist because of sweat, but that's about it.

Samsung Galaxy S8 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S8 release date was April 2017. Features and Specs include a 5.8" inch screen, 12MP camera, 4GB RAM, Exynos 8895 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

April 2017
Release Date
Reviews