• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Reviews best weather app

smfoley1

Android Enthusiast
May 4, 2010
What does everyone use for a weather app? I want something that I can add a number of locations to as well as the ability to "follow me" and give me the weather where ever I am a t the moment. I have tries a few like 1Weather. It says it will follow your location but it rarely works if at all. I like Weather bug but I dont like the widgets they provide.

What does everyone use for a weather app? I want something that I can add a number of locations to as well as the ability to "follow me" and give me the weather where ever I am a t the moment. I have tries a few like 1Weather. It says it will follow your location but it rarely works if at all. I like Weather bug but I dont like the widgets they provide.
Been a huge fan of...

Transparent clock and weather - forecast and radar

... for a number of years. Highly configurable and follows my location. Excellent choice of widgets and weather icons, too. Tons of useful info in the app. You can also pre-programme multiple, alternative, locations. A real big boys toy. (See Screenshots)

One of 13 configurable clock & weather widgets

Dct9vXtm.png

In app information & radar

QNuwjOwh.jpg

Not quite as good, for me, on location but offers a stunning choice of weather providers and a number of widgets as well as alternative locations, is...

Today Weather - Widget, Forecast, Radar & Alert

Last edited:
Reactions: Clementine_3
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones