• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Web Browser

2. User agent per domain is finally back.

I just heard a chorus of angels singing "Hallelujah."

Seriously, everyone, developers like this are why you should purchase apps like xScope. Check out the xScope thread in the applications forum. Nothing better than having an app that you know is being updated constantly, improved at every turn, and problems are being actively investigated and responded to.

Upvote 0
I tried to like DolphinHD, but it's poor tab implementation really ruined it for me. The X's stock browser wasn't bad, but again made it rather difficult to open and quickly navigate multiple tabs. I've been trying out the latest Firefox build, but it's been quite buggy so far. My browser of choice is xScope 6 by a long shot. Great UI, almost daily updates with new features, near-perfect tab setup and overall responsiveness make it an easy choice for me.

I liked the old xScope a lot, too. It was my primary browser, but I finally purchased it after the dev released version 6. It's worth the $3.

Upvote 0
I tried to like DolphinHD, but it's poor tab implementation really ruined it for me. The X's stock browser wasn't bad, but again made it rather difficult to open and quickly navigate multiple tabs. I've been trying out the latest Firefox build, but it's been quite buggy so far. My browser of choice is xScope 6 by a long shot. Great UI, almost daily updates with new features, near-perfect tab setup and overall responsiveness make it an easy choice for me.

I liked the old xScope a lot, too. It was my primary browser, but I finally purchased it after the dev released version 6. It's worth the $3.
Tab browsing is why I like Dolphin HD the best, the others were not nearly as easy to navigate from tab to tab without taking up the whole screen with the tab and tool bar. I think we get a browser set up the way we like and have a hard time setting up others that may be able to be configured the same way

Upvote 0
Tab browsing is why I like Dolphin HD the best, the others were not nearly as easy to navigate from tab to tab without taking up the whole screen with the tab and tool bar. I think we get a browser set up the way we like and have a hard time setting up others that may be able to be configured the same way

Agree about the Tabs. They are KEY to my usage of the internet on my phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones