1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Best wireless charger for S21?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by GaryS1964, Nov 29, 2021.

1. GaryS1964

GaryS1964 Member

I just bought a S21 5g. I have a Ubio wireless charging stand which worked flawlessly with my S8 but doesn't work with the S21. Keep getting the "Wireless charging paused" error. What is the best wireless charger for the S21? I would prefer a stand type charger and don't want to pay the premium price for a Samsung charger.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

when i had my note 10+, i tried various wireless charging stands. i kept coming back to Samsung's because of the issue you are having. haven't really found one that worked flawlessly.

3. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

I use Seneo chargers for my S20 and they work great. Unfortunately, Amazon search shows they are no longer available. :(

ocnbrze likes this.
  4. Jamiey

Jamiey Lurker

There are Chinese counterparts, that can help in this situation

5. olbriar

olbriar  

I use the standup wireless charger I purchased at Verizon for my Note 10+. It works flawlessly with my S21 Ultra. However, a quick search on Verizon's site did not yield the exact model I have.
    I would suggest buying from someone Verizon like that have dealt with customers with your phone and wireless charging needs. If they sell you a charger that doesn't work, a return / exchange should be simple.

6. burbigo

burbigo Newbie

#6 burbigo, Dec 28, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2022

Samsung Galaxy S21 5G Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S21 5G release date is 29 January. Features and Specs include a 6.2" inch screen, 64MP camera, 8GB RAM, Snapdragon 888 or Exynos 2100 processor, and 4000mAh battery.

29 January
Release Date
Reviews