• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best wireless headphones I've tested so far.

twister6

Android Expert
Jul 30, 2010
Since I switched to post all my reviews in General Accessories section, and I see the most of the activity shifted to Note 3 section from Note 2 (where I used to post those reviews before), I want to be sure you guys don't miss my latest reviews of wireless headphones which to my own surprised turned out to be from SMS Audio SYNC by 50 (yeah, believe it or not, those are 50 Cent headphones :)).

http://androidforums.com/android-ac...ear-wireless-headphones-2013-w-lots-pics.html

I always evaluate headphones by built, design, functionality, but most important - a sound quality. These guys, although pricey, can be used both wireless and wired and have the best audio performance (after a proper burn in) out of everything wireless I have tested so far. The link above has a long detailed review and a ton of pictures.

For IEH (in-ear headphones), the best sounding wireless for exercise and just active lifestyle are still Plantronics BackBeat Go 2 (detailed review in my signature link along with every other review I have posted on AF).

In the next few weeks I will be posting a few more audiophile IEH reviews. I just got Logitech/Ultimate Ears flagship UE900 and waiting for Westone W40 - those are a premium sound headphones at a premium price, they are TRUE audiophile quality headphones that will transform your sounding experience with Note 3 or any other smartphone into a new dimension.

Also, want to mention and HIGHLY recommend to use Neutron Media Player. Once you switch to that premium audio engine rendering app - you will not want to use anything else. That app has a sleep learning curve in terms of all configurations, so make sure to visit their webpage and FAQ questions for explanation. Plus, the Setting menu itself has good explanation of options. But for sure - highly recommend that app to listen to any kind of audio on your Note phablets!

Reactions: KOLIO

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones