1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Best Word Processor?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by radsboy, Apr 21, 2012.

1. radsboy

radsboy Member

For a 7" tablet:

What is the best Word Processor that I can type and edit in, and save files as .doc files.

And while I'm at it, what is the best keyboard, e.g one that is most like a computer and has arrow keys for moving around in text without altering it.

Thanks,

R.

doctorfrylock likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Satires

Satires Android Expert

I have documents to go, it doesn't do spell check though, it uses the same predictive text as if you were typing in a browser. It does save the documents in the .doc format.

As far as keyboards, are you talking about a virtual or a physical keyboard? If your looking for a physical bluetooth keyboard, you might like the one for the xoom which does have the arrow keys. ;)

I don't know about virtual keyboards because I use the touch screen features to edit or write word documents.

3. RichSz

RichSz Not Entitled

I can't help with word processors but as far as keyboards go it's hard to beat SwiftKey X. I'm pretty sure you can enable/disable arrow keys.

4. NeoGrandizer

NeoGrandizer Android Expert

There's a public beta version of SoftMaker Office for Android. If you're interested, I posted the links in this thread.