1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

BestBuy Confirms FM Radio, What?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Adrift, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Adrift

Adrift Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    College...
    Corpus Christi, TX
    So I was at BB today just to ask again when they think they will be getting their stock of Epics, again to be told Monday/Tuesday...

But I was browsing around when I remembered that someone had posted that BB was not even advertising for the Epic, So I picked up this really thick "book"/ad that had details about all their phones that will be in-store from now till November (or October... can't remember). Advertised throughout was the Epic, which I thought was promising, then I noticed a features breakdown grid.

I saw all the usual facts I was just about to put it down when I noticed it had a dot under "FM Radio", I was like WTF? So i snapped a quick pic with my Moment, sorry for the bad detail....

Discuss...

Attached Files:

Advertisement

2. 5Strong

5Strong Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2009
    Very interesting find. I picked up the same book when I was there yesterday, but failed to notice that detail. Unfortunately I did not bring it home with me.

FM Radio is a nice little surprise!

3. crow11ad

crow11ad Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2009
    How come no one else has mentioned this in any of the reviews?

4. Puddin422

Puddin422 Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2010
    Crossville, TN
    Can any of you explain the Ford Sync line on that chart? It has the boxes shaded different colors rather than dot or no dot. I just bought a new Ford truck with Sync so I'm curious. (and I don't have a friggin clue how Sync works, so be simple please)

5. Adrift

Adrift Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    College...
    Corpus Christi, TX
    That's actaully the reason I posted this, plus took a picture because I knew some folks wouldn't accept just my word.

It may well be an error... but I just found it interesting, lol.

*edit* also notice EVO doesn't have FM radio checked, I thought it did have it?

6. jersey221

jersey221 Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Washington
    evo does have it i bet its just a typo.