1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Accessories bestskinsever in stock

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jhinck1414, May 18, 2010.

1. jhinck1414

jhinck1414 Member

Apr 23, 2010
    just in case anyone didn't know, best skins ever has their skin in stock. i have had good experiences with their skins in the past, no orange peel effect either. very smooth. they may still have an introductory price of $5 still. Check them out at bestskinsever.com

Advertisement

2. AHanks12

AHanks12 Well-Known Member

May 4, 2010
    Virginia
    Never heard of this company before. I've used ZAGG several times in the past. Anyone have experience with using bestskinever.com?

3. deanq4

deanq4 Member

Apr 28, 2010
    used them for my creative zen vision M. 5 years later it is still in good condition and has been beat up. Less sticky than a Zagg, but thinner too. Doesn't include install kit.

AHanks12 likes this.
  4. CyberVike

CyberVike Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2010
    I had a 50% of coupon for Zagg so I bought their screen protector couldn’t wait any longer but I highly recommend this company (BestSkinsEver). I had their screen protector on my last phone (BB Curve) and it was very good. If I recall correctly I used liquid soap and water to install mine on my blackberry and did not have any problems at all.

5. paimon.soror

paimon.soror Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2010
    Software Engineer
    Vernon, CT
    I used BSE on my blackberries and loved them. They didn't have a crazy orange peel effect like the ZAGG skins, and they were nice and thin. The price is just right on them too. But if I may, after using BSE i gave phantom skinz a shot, and the prices are comperable, but the PS is a far better product