• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [BETA]Cyanogen!! Landed!!! :) Go get it![Updated 7/12/2011]

Upvote 0
Thanks, gees I wish drod still produced rubix for the dx
Bc my battery life is horrible

I'm having good battery life. Maybe you have a crappy app killing your battery. Do you have any apps that are polling every 15mins?

Also, I would give it time, CM4DX is still in beta status. I'm sure if there is a problem with battery life, it will be fixed soon enough.

Upvote 0
I'm having good battery life. Maybe you have a crappy app killing your battery. Do you have any apps that are polling every 15mins?

Also, I would give it time, CM4DX is still in beta status. I'm sure if there is a problem with battery life, it will be fixed soon enough.

Umm how could I see a more precise cpu usage. Don't think battery manager and spare parts give an in depth reading

Upvote 0
Umm how could I see a more precise cpu usage. Don't think battery manager and spare parts give an in depth reading

How much more precise do you want it, than the battery manager?

It tells you which apps are using what percentage of the CPU, if you click on any app it gives you more details like CPU time or time without a signal, and it gives you a graph with an info bar underneath telling you at what time in that graph your phone signal was weak or strong, when you had Wifi on, when the phone was awake, when the screen was on, and when it was charging. I don't know what more you could ask for? An "easy" button?

Upvote 0
Today's battery life - 5 hrs 38 minutes at 80% battery so far. Normal usage for me - a couple cell calls, some internet surfing, playing a couple Storm8 games, etc, etc, etc. I'm definitely loving the battery life of CM right now! :D

Another thing I noticed is that it took about 30-40 minutes after unplugging the phone before it dropped to 90% both yesterday and today. The morning is when I am doing more surfing too, so it gets used almost constantly during that period. Other ROMs would drop to 90% almost immediately after unplugging.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones