• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root beta key not working!!!!!

ok i have tried every beta key known to man for my phone and i cant seem to get any of them to work, i need some help cause i been at this for 6 hours haha.
welcome to the forums!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah the beta key is a pain in the arse. it took me like 20 tries before it worked for me. have you tried notepad+? just copy the beta key into notepad+ then copy it from notepad+ to the command window. you will have to right click on the upper left side of the window to paste the key.

Upvote 0
ya i tried that for every different version of my beta key, each different version i tried probably 30 times, im pullin my hair out haha

well what i would recommend that you do is go and get some sleep. i know this thing is very frustrating. it was for me. i even took a break from trying. and then for whatever reason it worked. not sure why or what i did but it worked. it was weird because i did the same exact thing over and over but after i cam back to it and tried again it worked. so who knows it might work after you had some rest. just a thought.

also you could try it on another computer.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones