1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[BETA] Map app: Just A Map

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by 23tony, Jul 19, 2019.

1. 23tony

23tony Well-Known Member

Alpha release for feedback.

I got tired of map aps that cover half the screen with suggestions and other stuff so i made this, mostly for myself. I'm hoping others will also find it useful.

It's a fee fairly bare-bones map that shows current location, lets you search for an address, and gives you a blue line from A to B.

There is still some polish needed. Right now I'm looking for feedback on features that might be useful (while keeping it simple) and bugs or problems you might find.

Thanks in advance to everyone who helps!

2. 23tony

23tony Well-Known Member

#2 23tony, Jul 19, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
  3. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

Mod note: The developer is posting this as is as it is a beta app and not yet available in Play. Please give constructive feedback with the understanding that the app will have bugs. :)

Good luck @23tony. :)

23tony likes this.
  4. 23tony

23tony Well-Known Member

Thank you!

I just posted an update to the APK. I think I have all the major bugs ironed out, so this will probably be the last pre-play-store build. Just need to get some better graphics now!

Unforgiven likes this.
  5. 23tony

23tony Well-Known Member

Some more updates: I'm working on getting it into the app store, but there's more graphics required than I realized. In the meantime, there is now a signed APK available, and it has an actual launcher icon: http://www.patternsofchaos.net/JustAMap.apk

Just A Map

Just A Map Forum

com.poc.justamap

READ MORE
Last Updated
Rating
Installs