1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Beta test a new puzzle game!

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by Boogs, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Boogs

Boogs Well-Known Member
    None

Apr 6, 2010
    BETA TESTING CLOSED! Thanks for all the help!

Hey guys and gals,

I'm nearing completion on a puzzle game which will be released in the next couple weeks (barring any major issues).

I'm looking for beta testers to mainly check for any frame-rate issues you might encounter while playing. I've worked out almost every other bug, but if you find one, then you can post it below.

I put a 60fps limiter on my game, and ,as a reference, I get 60fps about 95% of the time on my Motorola Droid 1.

If you're interested, here's the link to my website with the APK available for download.

Thanks! And enjoy the puzzles!
    --Shadowpuppets

Advertisement

2. Talderon

Talderon Android Expert
    None

Feb 21, 2010
    Microsoft Corp. - Sr. Systems Engineer
    Seattle, WA
    MyTouch 4G
    Stock (non-rooted)

Honestly, this game is pretty fun and slightly addictive. I'll have to play with it more, but overall, I think it's a pretty good game!

I'll keep at it and see if anything pops up. Great tutorial section as well!

3. Boogs

Boogs Well-Known Member
    None

Apr 6, 2010
    For those who have downloaded my app to test it out, thank you! So far I haven't heard about any force closes or anybody getting less than 60 fps (except for momentary drops to around 50 fps), so I should be ready to release the game next week.

For those who still want to help test it out I'm still looking for somebody with Android 1.6 running on their hardware, or somebody with a tablet. And, again, the beta APK (link in the original post) is the full game, but once I flip the switch sometime next week it will turn into a paid app and the beta will stop functioning.

If you have any issues with the app, please let me know.

--Boogs